- The 4-H Share-The-Fun Talent Contest is open to any 4-H member in Louisiana.
- Pre-registration is required. To register, send the Class #, Contestant's name, address, phone # and parish to Amanda Simmons via email by October 14, 2013.
- Three microphones and a sound system with cassette and CD capabilities will be provided. Any other equipment must be provided by the contestant. A piano will not be provided.
- Entries are limited to 3 per parish per class.
- Any act considered inappropriate by the judges will be disqualified.
- Time limit per act is 6 minutes.
- Maximum group size is 8. The accompanist is not considered part of the act. One ribbon or check will be awarded for the group.
Junior Division under 14 years of age as of December 31 of current year:
Class 1 - Dance Class 2 - Vocal
Class 3 - Instrumental Class 4 - Other
Senior Division 14 years of age and older as of December 31 of current year:
Class 5 - Dance Class 6 - Vocal
Class 7 - Instrumental Class 8 - Other
*Rosettes will be awarded to the top three placing in each class. Ribbons will be awarded to all participants.