4-H Share-The-Fun Talent Contest
Sat, Oct. 26 @ 11:00AM
Livestock Sale Arena
- The 4-H Share-The-Fun Talent Contest is open to any 4-H member in Louisiana, but must be registered by LSU AgCenter Faculty for this state contest.
- Pre-registration is required. To register, LSU AgCenter Faculty must send the Class #, Contestant's name, address, phone # and parish to Amanda Simmons via email by October 9, 2019. *No entries will be accepted directly from 4-H Members.
- Entries are limited to 3 per parish per class.
- Three microphones and a sound system with cassette and CD capabilities will be provided. Any other equipment must be provided by the contestant. A piano will not be provided.
- Any act considered inappropriate by the judges will be disqualified.
- Time limit per act is 6 minutes.
- Maximum group size is 8. The accompanist is not considered part of the act. One ribbon or check will be awarded for the group.
Junior Division under 14 years of age as of December 31 of current year:
Class 1 - Dance
Class 2 - Vocal
Class 3 - Instrumental
Class 4 - Other
Senior Division 14 years of age and older as of December 31 of current year:
Class 5 - Dance
Class 6 - Vocal
Class 7 - Instrumental
Class 8 - Other
*Rosettes will be awarded to the top three placing in each class. Ribbons will be awarded to all participants.